How true...

One of life's greatest joys is sharing food with family and friends.



Monday, March 25, 2013

I love my bianco carrara marble!

Well now that my kitchen is in the final stages I can finally begin to see it coming together as a reality.  So many decisions that at times it is overwhelming and as I have heard said many times, 'you can't always get what you want'.  Yes I had to give up some things but I do believe I will be happy with my choices.  First let's talk about the countertop.  I have always loved the look of white marble.  All the apprehension of choosing it has now lifted as I see it in the kitchen and it gives me a sense of peace, almost a serenity.  It softens up the large room and makes it warmer, and almost beckons you to run your hand along it's cool smoothness.  Many warned against it with threats of 'you will regret it!', or 'it will get ruined!'.  We have not yet moved in so I can not honestly say at this point how it will perform but I refuse to be a worry wart over it.

Here is my slab

No comments: