How true...

One of life's greatest joys is sharing food with family and friends.



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

CHEAP but cool sunglasses

Browsing through magazines is one of my favorite pastimes, especially magazines that are on someone else's dime.  I like to take pics of tidbits I find here and there so I have it handy on my phone when I need to refer to it again..  Who can remember all that stuff anyway, and who wants to rip out pages and carry them around, because seriously don't you end up forgetting about it?  Personally I go through a few sunglasses in a year, mostly because they end up broken, sat on or lost somewhere. We should all wear sunglasses all year round because they keep wrinkles away, hello ladies keep that in mind!  The aviators are in style and nothing like only spending a few bucks for a trendy item, it beats putting down a lot of cash.  Don't get me wrong, aviators are somewhat timeless so I guess one could argue you should get a "good" pair to last you.  I think they happen to be a style that looks good on everyone.  I like to keep it simple, one or two pairs of timeless decent pairs and about two or three "throwaways" that are trendy and inexpensive to keep in the rotation and keep it interesting.  Check these out from style magazine..

No comments: